Click the link below to receive FREE UPDATES
of our IMMIGRATION MATTERS Newsletter via email
Bison Management UK are Level 3 OISC registered Immigration Advisers. Established in 1998 Bison provides a range of immigration services including Appeals, Work Permit (Tier 2) and Visa Consultancy to Employers and Applicants.
Employers can outsource immigration file audits work permits to Bison Management UK.
- Appeals against visa refusals and human rights cases
- Overstayers and 'Article 8' Cases
- Tier 1 (General)
- Tier 2 / Work Permit and Working Visa Renewals
- Tier 4 / Student Visa Entry Clearance and Visa Renewals
- EEA applications
- Domestic Workers
- Marriage Visa
- Fiancée Visa
- Civil Partnership
- Unmarried Partner
- Indefinite Leave to Remain / Settlement
- British Naturalization
- Entry Clearance and Appeals against Refusal
- Yellow Card/Blue Card*
* Romanian and Bulgarian nationals are EU Citizens but do not have the same rights to work in the UK as other Europeans. See: Immigration Rules for Bulgarian and Romanian nationals
Are you confused by the immigration rules and guidelines on:
- Tier 2 Sponsorship, CoS allocations and the cap?
- NI Numbers and the right to work in the UK?
- Visa stamps, ILR, EU Nationals?
- Work Permit Renewals?
- Dependant Visas?
- Student Visas, working hours or non-active students?
- Romanian and Bulgarian workers and Yellow/Blue Card registration (BR1 Forms)?
- Or would you like a full file audit prior to a UK Border Agency visit?
The UK Border Agency fine employers up to £10,000 per illegal worker employed, so it pays to have staff files audited by professionals - before you get a visit!
In some cases criminal charges are brought against employers.
Contact Bison UK for advice on becoming a Tier 2 Sponsor.
EMPLOYERS & APPLICANTS: If you would like us to assess a particular case, please fax the file with a covering letter - including copies of passport, visa stamp, work permit and home office correspondence - to fax number 0870 429 2701 for attention of 'Immigration Division'.
For regular immigration updates visit: